Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Borderlands GOTY for $20 on Amazon VG Deal of the Day - April 4th

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Thought I would share this for the people who don't own the game.  Today's VG Deal of the Day is Borderlands GOTY for both PS3 and Xbox 360.

LINK

I've been wanting to get this game for a long time, since release, but couldn't due to money issues.  Now it's time to finally get it.  It's hard to pass a great deal like this.  :)

EDIT:  I should make note that this is the US Amazon I found this on.  Not sure if this deal is going on with the other Amazon websites.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By ReyGitano

I already own the game and all the DLC, but I almost feel like buying it all over again. Good on Amazon. 
    I love you Amazon, you treat me so well.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Crono

Yes this is an awesome deal, but it seems to only be for PS3 owners, not 360 and PC.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64
    @Crono:   Looks like the 360 version sold out.  I ordered it at 2am this morning.
    FightMeNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By FightMeNerd

FYI the game of the year edition is 20 dollars at gamestop too, and not the redeemable code one, it's the one with 2 discs. Thought it was a good deal but I have all the stuff already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.