Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Crawmerax!!??!!?!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

What the hell is this! I'm a 69 Hunter with fairly awesome weapons and I cannot stand even 1 minutes against him! Is it even possible to beat him alone on Playthrough 2??! Should I go for him in my playthrough 1 file because this is just ridiculous. 

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Afroman269

I thought there was an exploit or did they patch it?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

It can take a while to learn the strategies needed. A handy heads up though, is the green scorpions are weak to fire, purple to toxic and those lil one eyed prawn pricks to electricity. Those prawn pricks are also pretty susceptible to melee attacks. To actually weaken Crawremax itself you need to shoot all those pulsating purple blobs. A shotgun works the best ironically enough - most especially any of the high powered Jakob monster shotguns.

I have managed to solo him a couple of times without any of the glitches, though it was with my Lilith and she is without a doubt the easiest to solo the fucker with. Need some shupa skills to beat him with Mordecai @.@

Durandal377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Durandal377

Yeah, its easier to do on playthrough 1. He'll still be overlevelled, but his health is reduced. Also, its pretty important to make use of the discovered camping spots where neither he nor his minions are that good at hitting you. You'll still probably die multiple times, but it is doable. And, if you happen to have an atlas aries, use that thing. He hates electricity, and that gun heals you.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy

Across my over 11 days of accumulated Borderlands playthroughs I have never once even heard of an Aries.

I just managed to do it on playthrough 2 while using one of the ledges. Thanks for that tip guys :D

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By benpack

Oh shit I still need to kill that guy.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

He's supposed to be a 'raid boss'.
    He's killable with 2 at least, more recommended.

Or, be a jack ass like everyone and use the exploits to kill him.
    But really, get friends and kill him the normal way, quite the experience that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.