Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

New PS3 Borderlands player

Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sunspots

This is me asking anyone out there if they still play Borderlands on the PS3 to this day, or is willing to roll a new character with someone that recently bought the GOTY edition a few weeks before the dreaded PSN security breach. PSN ID; SINCAFE

I love this game and have a couple of characters started, (lv 22 Soldier, lv 14ish Siren), but I am willing to start fresh and go from the beginning again with someone that is also willing. 

I'm not looking for a level capped vet to power me through the game, I want to experience this game the way it was meant to be played, with someone by your side. 

I've already asked by RL friends to go out and buy the game and play with me, they are content just playing MW2 over and ovwer again, and or playing through L.A Noir since it just came out, (I on the other hand, have grown to dislike MW in general and I am waiting for my birthday at the end of May to get my copy of L.A Noir). 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I just bought the GOTY version not too long ago myself, but sadly, it's on 360. Good luck finding someone to play with. It's a great co-op game.  :)

TJ311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By TJ311
    @Sunspots: i just bought it for PS3 if u still wanna play
    Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sunspots
    @WR311: Add me PSN ID ; sincafe, FYI though, I currently do not have a headset, also I live on the west coast, (in Canada), so my time zone will be PST. This game is awesome and I need a excuse to play it more often, i.e, someone that is into playing on the regular and co-operatively, because, playing with random strangers is kinda......frustrating to put it mildly! :) 
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RE_Player1
    Hey add me RE_Player. I have a level 50 hunter but like you said I wouldn't mind starting fresh and making like a Siren or something, try something new. Also I don't want to play through the Zombie dlc... I've played through it 3 times so I'm good.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RE_Player1
    @Sunspots Also it would be cool to play with a fellow Canadian.
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

I just got the game not long ago. Username is jsnyder82. I'm also on the west coast. I live in Northwest Washington.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RE_Player1
    @WR311@Sunspots@PrivateIronTFU Let's all make new characters and roll in a 4 man group. I got a level 6 Siren I always wanted to play with more. Add me RE_Player.
    TJ311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By TJ311
    @RE_Player92@PrivateIronTFU@Sunspots: cool with me. i also live on the west coast (southern california). i just wanna finish up LA Noire first, im almost done with it. you can all add me on PSN: WR311
    Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sunspots
    @WR311: Funny you mention finishing up L.A Noir first, I'm in the process of doing the very same thing. I should have the main story line completed in the next day or so, depending on how much free time I have.  

I'm looking forward to the Borderlands sessions.
    Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sunspots
    @RE_Player92: I'll do that asap. If I can't tonight then certainly tomorrow evening and friday evening.  

Awesome. 
    Avatar image for guerrilla_mason
    guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By guerrilla_mason

I know this thread is super old, but I'm in if someone else wants to start fresh with someone. I just finished it with my brother-in-law, and I loved it. My PSN is mcmahamg. I'm free about every evening and almost all weekend.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mikey87144

I'm up to level 30 right now with a soldier class but I would love to do some co-op. PSN is cybershinigami87

jackopm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jackopm

If anyone checks this and wants to start a new or at least very low-level campaign, I'd be in. I just got the collection from PSN, but most of my friends seem disinterested. PSN id is socbrotes if anyone wants to hit me up. I've got a level 11 ish hunter, but am more than willing to roll a new character that isn't Brick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.