Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Soldier players, is there a glitch?

jimibighits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jimibighits

I'm about a level 20 soldier and been playing around with class mods and my skill points somethings dont seem to work. 

My guns do the same damage as when i have 0 points or 5 points (plus class mod point) into the bullet damage skill. 

Also, i have a class mod that adds damage to combat rifles but it only adds the damage to the 3 burst , 12 round magazine rifles but not the full auto 50 round rifles. 
    BUT I have a skill that adds magazine size to combat rifles and it adds it to both types of rifles. Anybody else notice this??

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jkz

Hmm no I didn't notice any of that except for the class mod issue. Of course I've always used the support gunner mod so it hasn't really been a problem for me

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

Which platform are you playing on? For the record, I'm on the PS3 and I havn't noticed anything unusual for now.

jimibighits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jimibighits
    @eroticfishcake said:
    "Which platform are you playing on? "

Phaseshift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Phaseshift

My rocket regen bugged with brick once, a quick relog of the game fixed that.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StaticFalconar

you have to have at least 1 point in that skill before the class mod boost it any higher. Class mods are supposed to increase your regular build and not cover the skills you feel you don 't feel like spending points on.

jimibighits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jimibighits
    @StaticFalconar said:
    "you have to have at least 1 point in that skill before the class mod boost it any higher. Class mods are supposed to increase your regular build and not cover the skills you feel you don 't feel like spending points on. "

That wasn't what i said. I'm talking about IMPACT, the bullet damage skill. I do the same damage with o points or 5 points plus class mod in IMPACT. 

Also my class mod says +30% to combat riflr damage but it only works or some combat rifles. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.