Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Upload & Auto-crop your Guns/Itemcards @ The Gun Show

clapperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By clapperdude

The Gun Show
    http://thecardchest.com/gunshow/
    I'll keep this up as long as I can handle the bandwidth.

This is a flash site to upload all your weapons/itemcards. After uploading your items can be rated, commented on, or linked to so you can post them on 'trade' or 'show your best gun' forum threads.

The flash program will crop your image and compress to .png BEFORE it uploads to the server so you won't have to wait for 4MB+ files. It also lets you upload multiple images at a time.

After you have uploaded your loot, you can generate a link to a .png.jpg, or animated .gif.
    OR..
    You can link to your page of itemsjust one item page, or a category you create (like "My Current Hunter") .

Feel free to comment here -- but if you have problems with it or a specific question please use this thread :  http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=89033 

Enjoy!

kwyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By kwyee

freaking awesome duder!

syferonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By syferonik

so i need to wast time regestering if i want to see stats of my class mod? This is the most retarded idea i've seen this gen (other than The Holy Bible on XBL lol).
    JohnHollow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JohnHollow
    @syferonik: How would you suggest you keep track of your items uploaded without creating a login?  The login does not require an e-mail address either.  I suspect you have no idea what you are talking about.  
    bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bubahula

jesus some of those guns make my best ones look like fucking vendor trash. theres a sniper that does 1076 x 6 damage!!!! and+ 245 % damage and some other shit. jeeezzz

clapperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By clapperdude
    @kwyee said:
    " freaking awesome duder! "
    Thanks duder! 

@syferonik
    said:
    " so i need to wast time regestering if i want to see stats of my class mod? This is the most retarded idea i've seen this gen (other than The Holy Bible on XBL lol). "
    I suppose the intentions are to show other people your best finds. The site allows you to link to your uploads...so you could post them on threads such as this. Registering is really the only possible way to have different users...and it doesn't even require your email address. 

@Bubahula said:
    " jesus some of those guns make my best ones look like fucking vendor trash. theres a sniper that does 1076 x 6 damage!!!! and+ 245 % damage and some other shit. jeeezzz "
    Yea I know! hehe  -- Some of them of course are mods it appears..most people have been nice enough to put in the description if they are or not though. May implement an easier way to specify how they were found or if they are modded at some point.
    clapperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By clapperdude

The site had been down for a while. We moved to a new server and have it back up and running now :) 

Also, over 6 thousand guns have been uploaded now. Not quite 87 bazillion...but  we'll get there heh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.