Where were you when...

• 134 results
#1 Edited by TorMasturba (1094 posts) -

Where were you when Brad Shoemaker finally finished COD: Modern Warfare: Mile High Club on Insanity difficulty?

I was in the kitchen getting a drink. #teambrad

#2 Posted by csl316 (9266 posts) -

I was in my room checking the weather on my phone!

#3 Posted by Heylook (235 posts) -

I was drinking my rye and ginger ale cheering on my dear dear brad.

#4 Posted by Ramone (2976 posts) -

It was actually the first Modern Warfare duder.

#5 Posted by Shard (106 posts) -

Watching on my PC.

#6 Posted by Scrawnto (2462 posts) -

I was checking how many #TeamBrad tweets there were. Over 1500 of them, if you were wondering. I did watch the final headshot though.

#7 Posted by KatyGaGa (319 posts) -

I was in my dorm room, in tears, watching,.. believing...

#8 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1194 posts) -

Watching on my PC. Basking in the glory of Karen Snider, and then it happened.

#9 Posted by Terramagi (1159 posts) -

I was taking a shower.

And now I'll never be able to see it.

The curtain closes, and I was CLEANING.

#10 Posted by Pepeman (113 posts) -

In my bed 5 AM, with my gf sleeping next to me, dead tired and bummed that i had missed everything else of the Big live live show live..but then...then i witnessed this absolutely stunning moment. It was simply beautiful. Thank you Brad, thank you GiantBomb. Thank you everyone.

#11 Posted by golguin (4013 posts) -

It happened? I'll have to watch the archive.

#12 Posted by trickology101 (29 posts) -

Checking my IPad while taking a shower.

#13 Posted by JamesJeux007 (496 posts) -

I was screaming at my computer screen. It was worth it.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1137 posts) -

I was eating a sandwich and I almost choked as the glorious Brad stormed the cockpit with only a gun and his will a shot that motherfucker down #TeamBrad 

#15 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

Oh man the yell I let out when he did it, was so fucking loud. I was pumped.

#16 Posted by Deinos (89 posts) -

In the bathroom, taking a dump... oh the irony! :)

#17 Posted by Patman99 (1620 posts) -

I was just exiting the bathroom on a plane when some dude came up and stabbed me... What a jerk.

#18 Posted by Dots (115 posts) -

Goddamnit, I've got something in my eye

#19 Posted by DexterKid (668 posts) -
#20 Posted by TheHT (11686 posts) -

I was right goddamn there screaming at him to "SHOOT FUCKING SHOOT!!!"

#21 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

I was yelling P90 at my screen

#22 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1087 posts) -

I switched to the living room PC and when the video loaded up, he was on his final run and BOOM the doors swings open and I was yelling GO BRAD GO! I even stood up and clapped.

Thank god the windows weren't open.

#23 Posted by Iodine (551 posts) -

Furiously masturbating

#24 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2041 posts) -

I just had gotten home from school and work and after watching several of iterations of Brad pulling Brads, he suddenly made it to the VIP and my mouth was agape that entire moment he was getting ready to shoot the terrorist and when he finally hit him I smiled unlike I've ever smiled in a loooong time. That was classic moment!

#25 Posted by 49th (2820 posts) -

I saw the whole hour and a half. It was legendary.

#26 Posted by Atlas (2457 posts) -

On my bed, glued to my laptop, mouth dry because I couldn't tear myself away to get a drink, eyes raw, 3 in the morning...and I was punching the air with joy when he finally did it. What a moment.

#27 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

Laid my laptop down on my bed and rested my eyes a bit, woke up to see the winning session.

#28 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Refusing to go to the restroom until this was done.

#29 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (634 posts) -

In front of my computer rooting for Brad and then cheering as he beat it. Brought a tear to my eye.

#30 Posted by FilipHolm (669 posts) -

In my room, refusing to move an inch. Trying not to wake the whole family

#32 Posted by ShaggE (6636 posts) -

I was right fucking there, watching with a massive grin on my face.

#33 Posted by innacces14 (736 posts) -

I was screaming "HE DID IT! THAT SON OF A BITCH DID IT!"

#34 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

I WAS ON MY PC FOR ALL OF IT. I WAS THERE!

#35 Posted by Wraith1 (572 posts) -

eating dinner with family in a different room

#36 Posted by mak_wikus (554 posts) -

I was watching it on my PC! And it was 4am! And now it's almost 5am! I don't think I'll be able to sleep!! I don't care! I'VE SEEN IT!!

#37 Posted by stenchlord (233 posts) -

Watching every glorious second, was sitting in my chair and stood up jumping up and down on the spot screaming "SHOOT HIIIIIIIIIIIIM!" and cheering Brad on before falling to my knees with a giant ass grin on my face.

#38 Posted by wemibelec90 (1806 posts) -

Splitting my attention between it and the stream. When he turned that last corner, I threw my book down and began to cheer. A middling BLLSL, but man, what an ending!

#39 Posted by Harpell (183 posts) -

In my room, watching in awe for the duration.

Pulling a Brad has a new meaning: it's means having the determination to see it through to the end, and getting back up no matter how many times you fall!

#TeamBrad

#40 Posted by robdburrows (40 posts) -

I was at work, trying to get over some idiot yelling at me because he is an idiot. Then, he did it, and I am still pumped. #teambrad

#41 Posted by SharkMan (677 posts) -

i was watching the stream in my room, but missed the entire run up until he was running down the final hall. saw that headshot, it was beautiful!

#42 Edited by Inkerman (1455 posts) -

I was eating dinner in the canteen...I'm so fucking pissed.

@DexterKid said:

in case you missed it: http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/332206742

I clicked this and began to watch and then I was like "No, I want to watch this in its full glory" I'm gonna take 9 hours sometime and watch the whole thing leading up to that glorious moment.

#43 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I was watching from my desk with unbreakable faith in our savior Brad.

#44 Posted by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -

Eating my roast lamb lunch with roasted vegetables and gravy (all the good stuff) at my desk, completely snubbing my family, because I didn't want to watch the stream on anything less than a fullscreened, proper monitor just in case. I nearly choked on a honeyed carrot.

All worth it!

#45 Posted by TorMasturba (1094 posts) -

Well it looks like Ryan is looking to make a team brad Tee for the giantbomb store. Would buy that in a flash!

#46 Posted by stenchlord (233 posts) -

Watching Brad complete that challenge made staying up all worth it. Have been awake since 8am yesterday (Friday), didn't finish work till 10pm last night, show started 3am locally and it's now 1pm (Saturday).

Best moment in GB history :D

#47 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1254 posts) -

Had my laptop streaming the magic while playing Gears 3 multiplayer. So close to unlocking Prescott. Stopped playing for about ten minutes to cheer on Mr. Shoemaker.

#48 Edited by XenoNick (1480 posts) -

Lying in bed yelling "FUCKING SHOOT HIM!"

Greatness

Reminds me when I did 'Mile High Club'

#49 Posted by tsiro (214 posts) -

At work! Shit! Missed everythingggggggg

#50 Posted by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -

Getting ready to send an email to my English professor. I tabbed over just as Chariots was starting. 
TEAM MUTHAFUGGIN BRAD!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.