Brink: Extreme Defense Force.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Hello fellow Brink fans, I am assigning you with the mission to defend Brink to it's very brink. Far and wide hate for this amazing game has spread and I'm choosing YOU to help people understand. Disgusting quotes have been spread on the Internet such as ''Brink sucks, EVERYONE knows it'' or ''The internet says it's not worth it'' show people that you, my fellow soldiers opinions are valid and you will not have ignorant people ignore you! Stand up for yourself and fight the fight you want to fight. You like Brink, they don't and that's fine but when people troll about it or say everyone hates it that is where we come in. Here are some rules -


  1. The first rule of  Brink: Extreme Defense Force is, you do not talk about  Brink: Extreme Defense Force.
  2. The second rule of  Brink: Extreme Defense Force is, you DO NOT talk about  Brink: Extreme Defense Force.
  3. You will not troll
  4. You will not be an asshole about your opinion
  5. Your only job is to help people understand that this game has a community and in many aspects it's a quality game.
Why am I making this? Well, why was the Nintendo Defense force made, huh?

Here is a list of our soldiers -

NamePosition
 NekuSakuraba Leader
  
  
  
  

Defend, to the extreme. 
#2 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Yo sign me up and can i get position of OG

#3 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...it's just a game.

#4 Posted by onimonkii (2429 posts) -

yeah this will still be a thing a month from now.

just like brink lol

#5 Posted by Daveyo520 (6653 posts) -

Wow. I take back my thread.

#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -

Lock this crap.

#7 Edited by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

errrr why?  I mean you're entitled to your opinion but I mean really?  You need to orginize this shit?  Don't you think that says something about the game if you need to orginize people to say good things about it?

#8 Posted by N7 (3573 posts) -

Dat logo got mad Tactical Espionage Action, yo.

#9 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

???

#10 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" ...it's just a game. "
Mo'foes runnin scared yo. I can see KaosAngel shaking in his das boots.

Sign me up!
#11 Posted by DelroyLindo (387 posts) -

lame

#12 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@N7 said:
" Dat logo got mad Tactical Espionage Action, yo. "
Hah...I just realized it's the MGS font!
#13 Posted by Mooshu (486 posts) -

I'm fly.

I'm pilot.

#14 Posted by Bocam (3672 posts) -

You really need to grow up... Also why?

#15 Posted by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@DelroyLindo said:
" lame "
#16 Posted by TekZero (2664 posts) -

Hopefully all this hate will drive down the price so I can get on the cheap.



Can we do this to all games?
#17 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" Lock this crap. "
Are you saying you dont like brink so you want to close this thread so it goes away. If so your evil.
#18 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@TekZero said:
" Hopefully all this hate will drive down the price so I can get on the cheap.


Can we do this to all games?
"
The PC community loves the game. 900 servers from what ive heard. And GB is one of the few that gave it a low low score. 
#19 Posted by President_Barackbar (3438 posts) -

Yeah, I can't help but feel this is an EXTREMELY bad idea and could only really lead to trolling.

#20 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -

You need a "Defense Force" to defend your opinion about a game?

You can defend the game all you like, if someone doesn't like it though, most likely he never will and you sure as hell won't change his mind.

#21 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

This will end spectacularly!

#22 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @TekZero said:
" Hopefully all this hate will drive down the price so I can get on the cheap.


Can we do this to all games?
"
The PC community loves the game. 900 servers from what ive heard. And GB is one of the few that gave it a low low score.  "
69 on metacritic isnt that good. I have not heard anything good from the PC community yet, only bad stuff so far.
#23 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@floodiastus said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" @TekZero said:
" Hopefully all this hate will drive down the price so I can get on the cheap.

Can we do this to all games?
"
The PC community loves the game. 900 servers from what ive heard. And GB is one of the few that gave it a low low score.  "
69 on metacritic isnt that good. I have not heard anything good from the PC community yet, only bad stuff so far. "
Thats only the 360 version. PC has 72 
#24 Posted by froesti (101 posts) -

EXTEME DEFENSE FORCE

also you need to enjoy the game and not whine about it

#25 Edited by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@ZeroCast said:

" You need a "Defense Force" to defend your opinion about a game? You can defend the game all you like, if someone doesn't like it though, most likely he never will and you sure as hell won't change his mind. "

Well if needed water boarding may or may not happen in the process of making them like it.
#26 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -
@Commisar123 said:
" errrr why?  I mean you're entitled to your opinion but I mean really?  You need to orginize this shit?  Don't you think that says something about the game if you need to orginize people to say good things about it? "
What does it say about the game if enough people join  BeDF?
#27 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @floodiastus said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" @TekZero said:
" Hopefully all this hate will drive down the price so I can get on the cheap.

Can we do this to all games?
"
The PC community loves the game. 900 servers from what ive heard. And GB is one of the few that gave it a low low score.  "
69 on metacritic isnt that good. I have not heard anything good from the PC community yet, only bad stuff so far. "
Thats only the 360 version. PC has 72  "
quick to change your post :) Well sorry for my 3 point difference on the 100 scale.....
#28 Posted by Soap (3565 posts) -

I wish I could defend it, I wanted this game to be awesome and I think it looks spectacular. Shame it plays like a $15 dollar download. 

#29 Posted by TekZero (2664 posts) -

If the major disappointment about the game is that it doesn't feel like a "full price game", wouldn't waiting for a price drop solve those issues?

#30 Posted by Trace (3549 posts) -

We don't need any kind of silly "Defense Forces" on this site for anything.

If you'd like to disagree with an opinion or attempt to refute it in a respectful manner, by all means, do so! There's nothing wrong with disagreeing over the merits (or lack thereof) of a game as long as you're not jerks about it. That doesn't require some sort of roving gang of defenders, though.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.