Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brink

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 10, 2011

A multiplayer-focused, class-based first-person shooter running on id Tech 4, in which oppressive soldiers and anarchistic terrorists battle for the few remaining resources on a failed paradise known as the Ark.

UK Version removed from Steam?

niall_sg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By niall_sg1

I was looking around Steam to find the price of Brink but couldn't find it anywhere..Searching google got me a direct link:

But it comes up with an error about unavailable in your region.  Does this mean they've removed it from the UK store? It was their a while back, I remember thinking about pre-ordering on steam. Why would they even take it down??
    borodin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By borodin

Yeah it's been missing since release day, eurogamer reported on it and asked questions to those in involved but so far it's just "being looked into" 

niall_sg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By niall_sg1

Oh wow, well sucks if you wanted to buy Brink on Steam (in the UK) then. Weird as it's on sale in like GAME and HMV and all that jazz. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.