Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Dec 04, 2013

George and Nico return for the fifth game in Charles Cecil's Broken Sword franchise. They embark on an all new adventure that involves an investigation into an armed raid on a Paris gallery. Partially funded by Kickstarter.

Broken Sword 5 Kickstarter -- New 2D Adventure!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Baillie

I'd just like to have a topic on the game's actual page about the kickstarter, and basically show to people that they are underway of making a 2D adventure, much like the earlier chapters in the Broken Sword franchise. Looks good so far, I find the models a bit weird to look at, but it's the story, writing and voice acting that I really love, that along with the sometimes great puzzles.

So yeah, Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, coming Q1 2013. It's also the first - and probably last - kickstarter I've backed!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165500047/broken-sword-the-serpents-curse-adventure

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Scooper

Ok. This will be the first Kickstarter I've donated to. Love Broken Sword. It's my second favourite Point & Click only surpassed by Discworld.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

@Scooper: I think us brits are quite partial to George and the hot sounding Nico!

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Scooper

@Baillie: Pretty much. George is such a well-written character. You can really identify with him as you play through the stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.