Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK(ps3) ?

alkastelcha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alkastelcha

Played the demo. It was awesome !!!

Replaying levels in Echo mode is great, but it would be far better if we could listen our own music.

Is there an option for custom soundtrack in the full game ?

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Sambambo

If only there was some way of playing music outside of a games console...

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By EuanDewar
    @SuperSambo said:

" If only there was some way of playing music outside of a games console... "

Yeah get an ipod or load up youtube on a laptop or something, its the best you're gonna get.

Or if you're crazy like me just listen to everything through a record player.
    buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By buzz_clik
    @SuperSambo: Forgive my ignorance on the subject, for I don't (yet) have the console, but does PS3 not have custom soundtracks built-in like the 360 does?
    FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By FesteringNeon
    @buzz_clik: I believe it's a developers option right now to give that access. Same with youtube support, and screencapture. : /
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyzygy

The only way would be to have a feature in the actual options menu of the game whereas the 360 you can play any music at anytime straight from your PC by means of the Guide. It's something the developers have to work in. 

I know that GT5 is one of the only games that have this feature and it locks the game up. I wouldn't bet on it being in this game.

Krampus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Krampus
    @EuanDewar said:
    " Or if you're crazy like me just listen to everything through a record player. "
    Vinyl is superior, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
    alkastelcha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alkastelcha
    @xyzygy said:

" The only way would be to have a feature in the actual options menu of the game whereas the 360 you can play any music at anytime straight from your PC by means of the Guide. It's something the developers have to work in.  I know that GT5 is one of the only games that have this feature and it locks the game up. I wouldn't bet on it being in this game. "

Ps3 has an option for custom soundtrack. It's up to developers to allow it. 
     You can play the music at anytime like on the x360.  In some games there is also an option in the game setup like in GT5, NFS:Hot Pursuit, Burnout:paradise  and Motorstorm 2.

You can also play your own music in Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space 2, Castlevania, Kane&Lynch 2......those are the more recent games.

Why would I have to listen music on ipod/radio/pc if ps3 has an option for custom soundtrack  ?

When you get the game please post here and 
    answer the question :)
    neozeke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By neozeke
    @EuanDewar: I loves me some vinyls too. 
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xyzygy
    @alkastelcha: That's exactly what I said - if the option is there, it's because the developers made it a feature.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.