Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

IGN Review is up...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Franstone

Gave it an 8.0 

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1151242p1.html

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    Actual Link! 

I mean, if you're not even going to discuss it, the least you can do is put a working link...
    Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Yanngc33

You guys see the gamesradar one ? They gave it a 10, thinking about picking it up after hearing what gb thinks about it

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

Sounds about what I was expecting. I'll pick it up later this year. 

oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By oatz
    @Yanngc33 said:
    " You guys see the gamesradar one ? They gave it a 10, thinking about picking it up after hearing what gb thinks about it "
    hurr durr website traffic
    spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By spazmaster666

Hmm, though the single player isn't what I would call long,  it's still a good 8-10 hours on Normal if you don't rush it. If he finished it under six hours, that kinda tells me that he was probably rushing through the game and not using skill shots to their full extent. It took me about 9 hours to finish (though I admit I did take every opportunity to use skill shots)  and it's not like I was trying to take me time or anything.

Lack of co-op in the campaign was a little disappointing though.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blueduck
    @spazmaster666 said:
    " Hmm, though the single player isn't what I would call long,  it's still a good 8-10 hours on Normal if you don't rush it. If he finished it under six hours, that kinda tells me that he was probably rushing through the game and not using skill shots to their full extent. It took me about 9 hours to finish (though I admit I did take every opportunity to use skill shots)  and it's not like I was trying to take me time or anything. Lack of co-op in the campaign was a little disappointing though. "
    It's only 8-10 hours long with no co-op or multiplayer? Why would anyone pay full price for it when you can just get it done in one rent?
    spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By spazmaster666
    @blueduck said:
    It's only 8-10 hours long with no co-op or multiplayer? Why would anyone pay full price for it when you can just get it done in one rent? "
    It does have co-op/multiplayer, just not in the campaign. Aside from the campaign, it has a challenge mode (Echo mode) that's very similar to Spec Ops from MW2, as well as Anarchy which is basically a competitive version of Horde mode from Gears 2.
    blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blueduck
    @spazmaster666 said:
    " @blueduck said:
    It's only 8-10 hours long with no co-op or multiplayer? Why would anyone pay full price for it when you can just get it done in one rent? "
    It does have co-op/multiplayer, just not in the campaign. Aside from the campaign, it has a challenge mode (Echo mode) that's very similar to Spec Ops from MW2, as well as Anarchy which is basically a competitive version of Horde mode from Gears 2. "
    Ah, ok I wasn't sure it seemed like the only thing it had was the campaign.
    alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By alternate

just FYI - seems everyone who posted the review already played it at the EA review event, looks like everyone else got stiffed on review copies..  Some ppl think these events effect the score, undecided myself.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Simply posting a link does not justify the creation of a thread, you gotta add some discussion value yourself - we expect at least a couple of decent sized paragraphs to get a thread started. Otherwise we end up with a forum full of links to other forums. Who wants that? Nobody, that's who. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.