Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Where do I enter limited content code?

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jams

(stupid website didn't post the origional aparently) 

To sum up what I ask for in my origional post is that I have the PC version of Bulletstorm and I can't for the life of me find where to enter the limited edition key. On the pamphlet it says to enter it in the limited edition section which I cannot even find. 

Any help would be appreciated.
    Scotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Scotto

The card that comes in the case of the PC version gives you useless instructions.  You have to bring up the Games for Windows bar at the top of the screen, select your profile, and search around until you get the menu option that just says "Redeem Code".  Punch in your number, and it downloads about a 1.5MB file - that's your limited edition content.  

Only reason I even thought to try this was because I'm familiar with how redeeming bonus content works on the XBOX.

- Scott

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jams
    @Scotto said:
    " The card that comes in the case of the PC version gives you useless instructions.  You have to bring up the Games for Windows bar at the top of the screen, select your profile, and search around until you get the menu option that just says "Redeem Code".  Punch in your number, and it downloads about a 1.5MB file - that's your limited edition content.   Only reason I even thought to try this was because I'm familiar with how redeeming bonus content works on the XBOX. - Scott "
    Thanks, that worked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.