Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 17, 2006

Rockstar swaps gangsters for delinquents in their open-world formula, giving players control of a new student at a rough-and-tumble private school.

Creation and Editing of Bully pages

Jeremy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jeremy

Yo,

Let's use this topic as discussion of editing the pages of these 2 games.

I added a bunch of high-res artwork of Scholarship Ed. to this page accidentally. I know we should keep screenshots and cover art separate, but do wallpapers really matter? It's just a difference in the stamp!

...(sorry)

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By KindGalaxy

Well, you could add a wallpapers category yourself, I won't be adding anything to Bully but if I was doing wallpaper submissions then yeah, just put in a new category and that way if another user has some wallpapers he/she can add them too

pplufthesun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pplufthesun

I think that bully, and bully scholarship edition should be one page and not two. The plots are the same, characters are the same, the only difference is that scholarship ed has new minigames and (somewhat) improved graphics. Can we make both into one?

solusdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By solusdeath
    pplufthesun said:
    "I think that bully, and bully scholarship edition should be one page and not two. The plots are the same, characters are the same, the only difference is that scholarship ed has new minigames and (somewhat) improved graphics. Can we make both into one?
    "
    Well that's true but Scholarship Edition has new missions...But yeah it's basically the same game.
    Jeremy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jeremy

Yes we can!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.