Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

clarification questions

patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By patrick5152003

so i just re-bought this game. i had my elite liscence when i owned this before, but after i traded it in i deleted my save file. after hearing about all these "free updates" and the price drop, i decided to buy this again. my questions are, is the upcoming bike update actually free? i'm hearing different things from different sites. also, are the trophies going to actually be retroactive? i wouldnt want to have to start a 3rd save file when that update comes. i appreciate any answers.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By falconer

Read the page dude. Everything is accurate. EVERYTHING is free, and trophies will be retroactive.

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By calf_exercises

Why the hell did you delete a game save, they take up like 100KB, its nothing

patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By patrick5152003
    ShaggyChu said:
    "Read the page dude. Everything is accurate. EVERYTHING is free, and trophies will be retroactive."
    i did, but  a sticky thread on the criterian forums said it would be paid content
    calf_exercises said:
    "Why the hell did you delete a game save, they take up like 100KB, its nothing"

i guess i'm just anal like that.

anyway, thanks! can't wait

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By falconer
    patrick5152003 said:
    "ShaggyChu said:
    "Read the page dude. Everything is accurate. EVERYTHING is free, and trophies will be retroactive."
    i did, but  a sticky thread on the criterian forums said it would be paid content
    If you were to read the latest posts in that thread though, you would know that zerojay hasn't yet updated it with the newer information.
    patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By patrick5152003

ya, i thought that might be the case too. sorry for wasting your time!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.