Full game on PSN $7.99

#1 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Amazing price. If I did not already own it I would buy it. Comes with some dlc as well, not sure which ones though.

#2 Posted by SMTDante89 (2579 posts) -

From the PlayStation Blog:

Burnout Paradise – Full Game Plus Bundle ($7.99)

Take off into the world of Paradise City at ludicrous speed. This bundle contains the full digital version of Burnout paradise with all cars and bikes unlocked so that you can jump right into your favorite ride. The bundle also includes the Boost Specials cars, the Hawker Mech and Carson Extreme hot Rod, so you’ll be leading the pack in no time!

File size: 3.45 GB

So a good bit of content it seems.

#3 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@SMTDante89 Thanks for linking and putting the full info. I love my iPad but when it comes to posting stuff on the forums it sucks.
#4 Posted by SMTDante89 (2579 posts) -

@RE_Player92: No problem.

#5 Posted by Spoonman671 (4636 posts) -

Fuck fuck fuck!  Why won't anybody let me hold onto my money!

#6 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Fuck... there goes some of my money.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -

holy shit. that should be illegal. 

#8 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -

Even though I have this on 360, I might need to buy this. AHHHHHH I hate myself.

#9 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

This reminds me I really need to play that game, amongst a load of others. Fucking EA giving out free games :(

(sarcasm for those inept few)

#10 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Godddddd.  I need more money.  I would buy this right now if I had any.

#11 Posted by natetodamax (19206 posts) -

Wow, that's a great price. I wasn't a very big fan of Burnout Paradise but $7.99 is wonderful.

#12 Edited by bwheeeler (449 posts) -

Does this come with Big Surf Island?

EDIT: Just bought it. It comes with the Time Savers pack and the Boost Specials pack, in case anybody was wondering how everything correlates. I had it on the 360, but sold it a while back - Big Surf Island is well worth $3. They fine-tuned it to make it totally fucking fun.

#13 Edited by TopSteer (657 posts) -

@MagikOvenMit said:

Does this come with Big Surf Island?

No, but all of the DLC is also on sale. Big Surf is only $3 right now.

#14 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

Is it worth it for single player only?

#15 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Pessh said:
Is it worth it for single player only?
Most definitely.
#16 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@Pessh Totally. I played a bit of online and while fun I found the single player events and driving around the city the best part. It's a very good podcast game because when not doing events you can play around the city and break some billboards without the need of dedicating your full attention.
#17 Posted by copycatzen (816 posts) -

Is that for PSN Europe only?

#18 Posted by Tim_svlad (9 posts) -

All the cars unlocked? Hardly seems like a bonus to me. Half the fun of that game was unlocking new cars and getting faster vehicles. 

#19 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -
@copycatzen said:

Is that for PSN Europe only?

US. I don't know if its anywhere else. I just bought it with Big Surf.
#20 Posted by StrainedEyes (1324 posts) -
@tim_svlad
All the cars unlocked? Hardly seems like a bonus to me. Half the fun of that game was unlocking new cars and getting faster vehicles. 
It is bundled with the time savers dlc, just don't download it and nothing will be unlocked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.