Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Slow-mo headquarters

Galv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Galv

It happened to me. It was so weird. I joined a match already in progress and everything was in slow motion. The announcers voice was all low and in slow motion. I know your gonna say that it was lag. I have been in plenty of matches where the hosts connection sucked and the match was laggy as hell but this was different. Nobody was "teleporting" around the map, and when you aimed and shot at someone they actually died. Movement, reloading, shooting everything was in slow motion and from what I could tell it was the same way for all players. Wierdest match ever, and it was awesome.

GingerBear16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By GingerBear16

The same happened to me but opposite, i was playing sabotage the other day and everything was double the speed. The announcers voice was really high pitched and quick. it was like having double tap on constantly and having your sensitivity at 10. great fun though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4a512bb9699
    deactivated-5b4a512bb9699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It was a guy who had been messing around with mods in private games with friends and then apparently the mods made there way into public games and is passed on to other people in a way that I can't be bothered to explain, but it's been fixed already. http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.