MW3 i just hope it ant repetitive!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Reavven (15 posts) -

Do not get me wrong i love mw2, and block ops but they are getting kinda repetive! i hope they add something new a fresh about it! I would love to see, character customization, maybe take some points from other fps games and add it into theres, nothing wrong with taking ideas from other games! Maybe add a little free running? What do you guys wanna see that would make mw3 fresh and new?

#2 Posted by Azteck (7447 posts) -

There's a lot that could be done about the franchise, but most of it would drive away the "bro"-crowd, which is their biggest fanbase, so they'll probably stick to the same old shit as they always do.

#3 Posted by KarlPilkington (2654 posts) -

*Comment about repetitive ants*

#4 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -
@Chabbs0: Your moms a repetitive ant.
#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@Reavven said:
Do not get me wrong i love mw2, and block ops b
Dude, I love Lego: Block Ops!

#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15606 posts) -

I read the title and didn't understand anything about what this thread was going to be about.

#7 Posted by LackLuster (713 posts) -
@Axxol said:
@Reavven said:

this
#8 Posted by KarlPilkington (2654 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
@Chabbs0: Your moms a repetitive ant.
Fuck.
I can't come back to that.
#9 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -
@Axxol said:

@Reavven said:

Me too!

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Reavven:  The series has been repetitive for four years, and it's selling like hot cakes because of blokes like yourself. Why do you think Activision would make IW innovate in Call of Duty when they know you'll buy it either way for full price?
#11 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4479 posts) -

This seems kinda like hoping that the sun doesn't set tomorrow.

#12 Posted by Chalian (216 posts) -

MW3 > Black ops :[]
#13 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1332 posts) -
@EuanDewar: YOUR REPETITIVE ANTS A MOM

THINK OF HER CHILDREN
#14 Posted by ShaggE (5980 posts) -

I'd play the shit out of LEGO: Block Ops. 

That is all.
#15 Posted by Enigma777 (6047 posts) -

There should be a spell check captcha before people are allowed to post on the internet...

#16 Edited by mnzy (2909 posts) -

Just play Kane Ant Lynch.

#17 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie: Your children think of ants.

Thats right, they fuck ants.
#18 Posted by Driadon (2990 posts) -
@mnzy said:
Just play Kane Ant Lynch instead.
Lynching ants? Whachu talkin about, Willis?
#19 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -
Unless they completely change the series somehow, it will be repetitive. Shoot dudes listen to soldier say typical soldier lines and helicopters.
#20 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1332 posts) -
@mnzy: Oh 

FUCK
#21 Posted by Azteck (7447 posts) -
@mnzy said:
Just play Kane Ant Lynch.
I preferred the sequel, Kane Ate Lynch much more. The plot was far more developed and mature.
#22 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie said:

@EuanDewar: YOUR REPETITIVE ANTS A MOM

THINK OF HER CHILDREN
They need to do way instain mother, who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids..
#23 Posted by bartok (2371 posts) -

I hope it plays similar Sim Ant.

#24 Posted by MrKlorox (11185 posts) -

Uh... it's Call of Duty. What do you expect?

#25 Edited by cyraxible (680 posts) -
@Reavven: It might help if they didn't churn them out every year.

I don't feel they give themselves enough time to even make a game that truly feels like a sequel. 
#26 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1332 posts) -
@mnzy
HOT PIECE OF CONCEPT ART 
#27 Posted by Yummylee (20559 posts) -

Lmao oh man, Block Ops, Ants, just... God Bless. Out of all of the new users who arrive, make about 10 threads--all of which are nonsense and go nowhere but sideways--then disappear with their legacy left in their place, you're probably one of my favourite. Though at this point I can't help but assume that every one of these is another alt of jay4444444444444444444.

#28 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
Lmao oh man, Block Ops, Ants, just... God Bless. Out of all of the new users who arrive, make about 10 threads--all of which are nonsense and go nowhere but sideways--then disappear with their legacy left in their place, you're probably one of my favourite. Though at this point I can't help but assume that every one of these is another alt of jay4444444444444444444.
too deep bro
#29 Posted by Alexander (1720 posts) -
@Enigma777: That is a good idea.
#30 Posted by Yummylee (20559 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
@Abyssfull said:
too deep bro
Your pardon. I beg it.
#31 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4851 posts) -

Great start.
#32 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

just dont buy it, simple as that.  its not like the IW logo is a mind controlling device and all CoD games contain split second subliminal messaging...  THE ILLUMINATI IS FUCKING WATCHINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1332 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: christ your name is brilliant
#34 Edited by pikeplacer (388 posts) -
@Reavven said:

and block ops 

"

WTF? Block Ops?

#35 Edited by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: christ your name is brilliant

why thank you good sir, your username is fucking awesome (im not kidding, i was gonna post that it was amazing but i thought you were exaggerating at first)
#36 Posted by pikeplacer (388 posts) -
@ssj4raditz
That video looks more like LEGO: Thing Thing Arena
#37 Posted by PsEG (3489 posts) -

Wellp, if we're going to derail this thread and not provide any reasonable discussion, there's no reason for the thread to stay open, is there?

The comedy of poking fun at spelling errors only goes so far, people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.