smacraigen's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) review

Only my second time around

This is really only the second Call of Duty game I've gotten deep into, the first being MW2. That game hooked me like maybe no other multiplayer shooter ever, and this makes minor tweaks that keep me coming back over and over. Support class really changes everything for me. I love it that I can help my team even if I can't string together a bunch of kills.

Single-player isn't great, but is serviceable. It can be beaten in one sitting and has a handful of the typical "wow" moments we've come to expect from Call of Duty.

It may be more of the same, but that's still better than most games out there.

Other reviews for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)

One Last World War, For Old Times Sake. 0

Let's get one thing straight, if you are reading this you probably have played, if not owned, a Modern Warfare game, and with that in mind I'm not going to to do much of an introduction. Modern Warfare 3 is the third and seemingly final entry into Infinity Ward's modern military shooter franchise, with the single player story picking up directly where MW2 left off. In tow is the usual assortment of multiplayer and Cooperative Spec-Ops, each dressed up with the expected incremental upgrades to gi...