Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Carmageddon

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released 1997

Carmageddon is an infamous racing game that puts the 'laughter' into the phrase 'vehicular manslaughter.'

PSA: Carmageddon Now on Android; Free for the first 24 hours

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Not sure how many Android duders or Carmageddon fans there are here, but I just thought I should post this in case anyone is interested. After a few months of iOS exclusivity Carmageddon is finally available on the Google Play store, and for the first 24 hours you can download it for free by downloading the "Promo" version. If you're wondering why it says Promo it's the exact same thing as the full game just titled differently and on Saturday (I believe) that Promo version will be removed from the Store, so the paid version is the only one left.

I'm currently downloading now and I'm kinda excited to play it. I haven't played Carmageddon in a long time and I've heard great things about the iOS version.

Get it on Google Play

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

I hadn't realized this was on iOS (haven't had my iPad for that long), and I must say that this version is pretty awesome. The controls are great, especially for a touch-game, the graphics have been upgraded and it has a pretty neat action-replay thing.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.