Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Gamerpics that come "free" with the game

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By CharleyTony

I bought the game on XBLM but I did NOT buy any gamerpics for it. But when I check my gamerpics I can see one with the Blue Knight and one with the Barbarian.

I am currently playing the game with the Blue Knight and havent used any other characters up to now and I am wondering, did I get that blue knight gamerpic because i am playing with it , and if I play with other charaters will it unlock other icons for me to use ?

How about you guys, with what characters are you playing and did your get some free gamerpics ???

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

A lot of the launch games had this feature- Amped 3, Perfect Dark Zero, etc.

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Keano

2 gamerpics come free with the game, the blue knight and the barbarian. theres no "Other" gamerpics you unlock

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
    TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I believe that everyone who purchases or even plays the demo gets those gamerpics, its not cause you played as the blue knight first nor will you unlock other pics for playing with other characters.

I am playing with the Blue Knight as well trying to beat the game with him as well as trying to find the last of the weapons that I need

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I've got the blue knight and the barbarian too, and I'm playing with the green knight, so they must just be free with the game.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Gamer pics should be unlocked as you play through the game. Same goes with themes. They can be like bonus achievements. Really, who wants to pay money for that stuff? It's a rip off.

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Farley_Lives

I've beaten the game two times and I still no pics.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead

I played the demo and got nothing. That said, i'm in Europer and we get Willy Wonka'd with everything.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    MattyFTM said:
    "I've got the blue knight and the barbarian too, and I'm playing with the green knight, so they must just be free with the game."
    Same here. I was kind of bummed because I like the Green Knight best, but don't really feel like spending money for the pics :\
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Player1

Ya its really cool. To bad I bought the pic pack, at the same time I bought the game. O well. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.