Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

In this reboot of the beloved Castlevania franchise, Gabriel Belmont goes on a quest to defeat the sinister Lords of Shadow, who are preventing the souls of the departed from passing on to the afterlife, in order to obtain from them a magical mask that will bring his murdered wife Marie back from the dead.

Help Thread: Walkthrough

evilrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By evilrazer

I'm stuck at "Agharta" level in "World 2". After 5-7 minutes into the level I've got to destroyed bridge. I press "R2" and it says to me that "You can not jump over this bridge on your own". And there is nothing to do, nowhere to go. Help.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FirePrince

Run around the level untill a Werewolf(the big one,you can ride them) appears.It should be triggered by you just standing near a bridge that you can not jump over,and pressing grab(LT on the Xbox).
    evilrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilrazer
    @FirePrince: Thank you, sir.
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By ESREVER

I was actually curious about one section of the game. I believe it was in Chapter One where you are trying to gain access to Pan. You are in a lush forest environment and tasked with gathering rune symbols (5 I believe) for the fairies so they can open the door to see Pan. 

I was only ever able to locate 4 runes that were glowing. My guess was that the symbols you had to activate were spawned randomly. But I could never find the middle rune on the artifact. So I just went to the fairy door, input the runes I had in the correct order, and guess the middle one until the door unlocked. 
     Was there suppose to be a 5th rune somewhere? Because I sure as hell didn't see it, I think my game may had glitched, or I just wasn't seeing it.

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Raymayne
    @ESREVER said:
    " I was actually curious about one section of the game. I believe it was in Chapter One where you are trying to gain access to Pan. You are in a lush forest environment and tasked with gathering rune symbols (5 I believe) for the fairies so they can open the door to see Pan.  I was only ever able to locate 4 runes that were glowing. My guess was that the symbols you had to activate were spawned randomly. But I could never find the middle rune on the artifact. So I just went to the fairy door, input the runes I had in the correct order, and guess the middle one until the door unlocked.  Was there suppose to be a 5th rune somewhere? Because I sure as hell didn't see it, I think my game may had glitched, or I just wasn't seeing it. "
    I only found 4 too, I think that's just meant to be a puzzle. It might be possible though that if you return to the level later on after you've got new abilities then you may be able to access some new areas in the level and find the final rune, because near the end of that one I saw a chest on a ledge and tried to get up to it but a hint popped up saying I wasn't capable of reaching it yet and that I should come back later.
    evilrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By evilrazer
    @ESREVER: 
    I think it is just a part of the puzzle. You should figure out which rune image is missing.
    suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By suikoden352

it is just part of the puzzle. there are only 5 parts of the puzzle and they give you 4. the 5th part will be obvious when you are finishing the puzzle it all goes in order. if you are gettin confused now on that then wait till later in the game when they throw some weirder stuff at ya. lol i was right there with ya though in being confused at that part so i know how ya feel.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By suikoden352
    @Raymayne:  the brotherhood ark you see on the ledge you can't get to until you have the double jump which doesn't come around till almost the end of the game. it just allows you to hold 2 more flasks of holy water.
    JokerFrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By JokerFrown
    @ESREVER: There is actually a hidden path when you find the scroll on the body in the huge clearing before you head north all the way to the right.  That will take you to the last rune.
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By ESREVER
    @suikoden352 said:
    " it is just part of the puzzle. there are only 5 parts of the puzzle and they give you 4. the 5th part will be obvious when you are finishing the puzzle it all goes in order. if you are gettin confused now on that then wait till later in the game when they throw some weirder stuff at ya. lol i was right there with ya though in being confused at that part so i know how ya feel. "
    Nah, its not that the puzzle confused me. I just hate the feeling of missing stuff. 

@JokerFrown
    said:
    " @ESREVER: There is actually a hidden path when you find the scroll on the body in the huge clearing before you head north all the way to the right.  That will take you to the last rune. "
    If this is true, excellent work locating that last rune. Where the rest of us were left to believe that there were only four. It wouldn't make sense though to leave the player guessing at the end, they would have gave you some audio/visual clue about not being able to locate the 5th rune. 
    Good stuff
    Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Rockdalf
    @ESREVER said:
    " @suikoden352 said:
    " it is just part of the puzzle. there are only 5 parts of the puzzle and they give you 4. the 5th part will be obvious when you are finishing the puzzle it all goes in order. if you are gettin confused now on that then wait till later in the game when they throw some weirder stuff at ya. lol i was right there with ya though in being confused at that part so i know how ya feel. "
    Nah, its not that the puzzle confused me. I just hate the feeling of missing stuff. 

@JokerFrown
    said:
    " @ESREVER: There is actually a hidden path when you find the scroll on the body in the huge clearing before you head north all the way to the right.  That will take you to the last rune. "
    If this is true, excellent work locating that last rune. Where the rest of us were left to believe that there were only four. It wouldn't make sense though to leave the player guessing at the end, they would have gave you some audio/visual clue about not being able to locate the 5th rune. Good stuff "
    I believe there is also a dead brotherhood member out beyond that hidden rune as well if you keep going.
    FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By FirePrince

Seeing as this thread is active,is anybody esle annoyed by the fact that no matter the path you take,you will always trigger a cutscene or continue the story,making back-tracking to see what you missed impossible.I always try to get the cristals,upgrades etc. but the game always seems to lead me to some kind of dead end.

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Rockdalf
    @FirePrince said:
    "

Seeing as this thread is active,is anybody esle annoyed by the fact that no matter the path you take,you will always trigger a cutscene or continue the story,making back-tracking to see what you missed impossible.I always try to get the cristals,upgrades etc. but the game always seems to lead me to some kind of dead end.

"
    Game is not backtrack friendly, however, the gameplay is designed for you to play the levels twice anyways, to complete the trials after unlocking them, so that is a good time to tie up loose threads.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.