Which Club Nintendo Platinum Award Should I Pick?

Posted by JJOR64 (19025 posts) -

Before you read this, read Ryan's article.  Now since you have read that, you guys get to help me.  I'm kinda going towards the WiiWare game since that is the only way to get that game but, the Mario hat does look rad.  I think the WiiWare game would be fun for like 20 minutes then get old fast.  I may as well get Punchout!! instead.  Maybe I should get the hat instead.  AAAGH!  I can't decide.  What do you guys think I should get?  (Sorry for the goofy table.)     EDIT:  I should have put in a poll.  Oh well.  I will just read the comments.

EDIT 2:  After thinking, I chose the Mario hat.  The Doc Louis game would be cool but, it would get old fast.

Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! vs Mario Hat

#1 Edited by JJOR64 (19025 posts) -

Before you read this, read Ryan's article.  Now since you have read that, you guys get to help me.  I'm kinda going towards the WiiWare game since that is the only way to get that game but, the Mario hat does look rad.  I think the WiiWare game would be fun for like 20 minutes then get old fast.  I may as well get Punchout!! instead.  Maybe I should get the hat instead.  AAAGH!  I can't decide.  What do you guys think I should get?  (Sorry for the goofy table.)     EDIT:  I should have put in a poll.  Oh well.  I will just read the comments.

EDIT 2:  After thinking, I chose the Mario hat.  The Doc Louis game would be cool but, it would get old fast.

Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! vs Mario Hat

#2 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

Hat.

#3 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

If you wear that hat in public you'll get shot. But it could be worth money on ebay.

#4 Edited by Plasma (931 posts) -

Whats your passion? 

Games or Game hats?

#5 Edited by Tovan (633 posts) -

The hat if you like something you can hold. I would totally have picked the game if it was on a disk though, but it's pretty much a glorified demo for Punch Out in my opinion.

#6 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

Definitely go for the hat. I bet you'll forget all about the WiiWare game in a few months time.

#7 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

Get the hat and if you don't want to wear it... sell it!

#8 Posted by strangeling (1260 posts) -

If I made platinum, I'd go for the hat.  It's just cool.

I get the calendar.
#9 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Get the hat and buy Punch-Out!!, regular edition.

#10 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3707 posts) -
@strangeling said:
" If I made platinum, I'd go for the hat.  It's just cool.
I get the calendar.
"
Same here.
#11 Posted by GamerGeek360 (1959 posts) -

Go for the hat man.

#12 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

The game you'll complete and probably be done with, that hat on the other hand allows you invited a girl around get naked walk in with just the hat on and go "It'sa me Mario"

#13 Posted by Tovan (633 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" The game you'll complete and probably be done with, that hat on the other hand allows you invited a girl around get naked walk in with just the hat on and go "It'sa me Mario" "
Oh god, that is awesome.
#14 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" The game you'll complete and probably be done with, that hat on the other hand allows you invited a girl around get naked walk in with just the hat on and go "It'sa me Mario" "
LOL! 
#15 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11934 posts) -

Get both. Oh wait. Damn. Get the hat.

#16 Posted by Pantalooney (317 posts) -

Buy the real punch out and get that hat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.