The Cogs wiki last edited by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 on 03/17/13 07:52AM
View full history
Developed by Lazy 8 Studios, Cogs is a puzzle game where all the given pieces in the set board, or contraption must be connected in order to have the machine work properly. The puzzle pieces are, but limited to, cog pieces, pipes, and bells, or sometimes combination of two or three. The puzzle boards are not limited in 2D view, they can be turned around to see the backside, and sometimes that is also part of puzzle. There are three types of rewards for completing puzzles. One is for solving the puzzle, another one for solving the puzzle fast as possible and another one for solving the puzzle with least number of moves. There are 50 puzzles in the game, and the harder ones are unlocked by having certain numbers of rewards.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible 64 MB graphics card with hardware transform and lighting (T&L)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or later
- Hard Drive: 120 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- OS: OS X version Snow Leopard 10.5.8, or later.
- Processor: Intel-based processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 320 MB
- Video Card: hardware support for OpenGL 2.0 or higher (Does not work with Intel GMA 950 or lower graphics processors)