So which one of this venerable series' offerings do you enjoy?

#1 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

I'm partial to Red Alert 2, myself, although I do also love Tiberian Dawn and RA1.

#2 Posted by JakeK (41 posts) -

I loves me some Tiberian Sun.

#3 Edited by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

RA2.

I loved Boris from Yuri's revenge aswell.

#4 Posted by Ginger_Avenger (193 posts) -

Red Alert 2 will always hold a special place in my gaming history

#5 Posted by killdave (1073 posts) -

RA1 and their expansions.
First introduced to C&C dawn on ... urm ... the SATURN !!
Got my first PC the same year (with RA1 / CCD and never looked back :p

#6 Posted by Jothel (925 posts) -

tiberian sun and ra2/yr hold very special places in my gaming heart, could play either of them at any time for any amount of time

#7 Posted by Akeldama (4246 posts) -

RA2 for sure 

#8 Posted by Chewii101 (820 posts) -

Dont want to sound like a twat but really anything before EA bought Westwood. 

RA1 and C&C were the best I think.

#9 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6189 posts) -

I liked most of them, but I thought Generals was the highest point in the series.  Everything felt right, I loved some of the community maps, and it had some intense missions.

#10 Posted by Teh_Eel (296 posts) -

Red Alert 1 and 2, spent alot of time playing them and they are one of the main reasons I play RTS games.

#11 Posted by babblinmule (1262 posts) -

To be perfectly honest, I've loved every single entry apart from the generals phase and RA3. 

Oh, and does Renegade count? Because I spent a silly amount of time playing its multiplayer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.