Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Costume Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

A downloadable turn-based RPG by Double Fine. Play as a child on Halloween night in search of your twin sibling.

Costume Quest free for Playstation Plus subscribers

Morien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Morien

Just like the title of this topic says, the Playstation Store has Costume Quest available for free now, to Playstation Plus subscribers. Doesn't include any of the DLC.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Man, I really wish I had a PS3 right now. Then I could tell Sony to provide a better game for free :P.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dichemstys

That's how I've been playing this, and I'm pretty much in love with this game. The characters are great and the dialogue is pretty funny.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Castiel

Yeah I'm also playing it now thanks to this and I love it. I also bought Grubbins on Ice, it was only like 4 dollars extra, and I really like the game so why not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.