Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

The fourth iteration of Valve's team-based modern-military first-person shooter, rebuilt and constantly expanded for competitive play with new maps, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. It was later made free-to-play and most versions were later replaced with the sequel.

Extra Keys? MUCH APPRECIATED!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for mahespharaohpeter
    MahesPharaohpeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MahesPharaohpeter

Hey guys,

I LOVED CS since the good ol' 1.6 days and I'm SUPER hyped-up to play CS:GO. Does anyone have an extra beta key they can give to me?

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Avatar image for mahespharaohpeter
    MahesPharaohpeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MahesPharaohpeter

Just PM me please!

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By konig_kei

Doesn't it come out like next month or sometime soon? Anyway, it's not good bro there's a reason so few people actually play it.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

I think this kind of thread may go against forum rules. The "begging for keys", "advertising own website" or other type of thread that promotes only the top poster in one way or another, as opposed to productive discussion.

@konig_kei: So anyway, the game sucks? What's all this? I don't like or play the first one, but it's got a kind of cult userbase. Isn't it possible that this sort of user is more adverse to change due to a rather obsessive attitude towards the game? Does this sound more likely than, you know, the guys at Valve actually having produced a downright bad game?

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By AndrewB

Nothing will ever be exactly Counter-Strike, but I'd much rather play GO than Source given how it's very closely just an update to Source with some actually fun new modes and a handful of new, amazingly designed maps.

But I played Counter-Strike for yeeeears and I can barely stand going back to that level of graphics these days. I'm actually completely fine with the look and feel of GO.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike

Please don't ask/beg for stuff on the forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.