Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis 2

Game » consists of 37 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Set three years after the original Crysis, an ambushed Marine named Alcatraz dons the famous Nanosuit and fights his way through an obliterated New York City to stop the alien invasion.

Crysis is going to be in New York City

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By ColinWright
    beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1
    ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By ColinWright
    @AjayRaz: I know, but it was in the general forums and i posted this in the crysis 2 forums so i didnt see it. Already asked for a delete
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Great futher downgrade to our big levels almost the size of far cry 2, to a corridor shooter. I know you console gamers are excited, however being the biggest crysis gamer on the forum, seeing this game at very high settings and finishing the game more than 30 times over the years to watch everything turn into a console game isn't exactly easy for me to deal with.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By thatfrood
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

Great futher downgrade to our big levels almost the size of far cry 2, to a corridor shooter. I know you console gamers are excited, however being the biggest crysis gamer on the forum, seeing this game at very high settings and finishing the game more than 30 times over the years to watch everything turn into a console game isn't exactly easy for me to deal with.

"
    Shut up.
    You are the problem.
    Seriously, I play Crysis and I love pcs, but don't go about saying "you console gamers". Consoles are cool and do what they do. You and I aren't cooler because you play pc.
    dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By dipstick
    @HitmanAgent47: 

I just want  people to know that PC gamers with PCs that play cyrsis aren't all elitist douches :) 
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @Dipstick said:
    " @HitmanAgent47:   I just want  people to know that PC gamers with PCs that play cyrsis aren't all elitist douches :)  "
    we know buddy- it's just him (on these forums anyway)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.