Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis 2

Game » consists of 37 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Set three years after the original Crysis, an ambushed Marine named Alcatraz dons the famous Nanosuit and fights his way through an obliterated New York City to stop the alien invasion.

Do you think the soundtrack is wierd/out of place?

Frenchie108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frenchie108

So i just started getting to the demo which so far i've felt its pretty good. The only thing thats wierd to me is the sound while waiting for a match too load. It just feels out of place, it sounds epic and way to dramatic for a multiplayer demo/game like this. Am i the only one or are there any others who feel the same way?

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Geno

It's just the Crysis theme. 

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DonPixel

sounds like the theme for a bad action movie,  other than that.. no complains with the game so far. 

Saltank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Saltank

Sounds like they were inspired by the ABBA song "Lay all your love on me" for the menu melody..

kyelb22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By kyelb22

I'm actually really digging the music in the demo. Besides the lag whenever you kill someone, I'm enjoying the PS3 multiplayer.

Emokitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Emokitteh

Hans Zimmer did a fantastic job on the score for this game, makes it one of the best soundtracks ever. 

In fact, the whole sound design is pretty amazing, the sounds of the guns to the grunts from landing and all the other ambient sound effects are top notch. 

The story does have a bit of a dramatic flair, since the story is all about the end of the world at the hands of an alien invasion, you could say things are getting pretty grim.  Here's hoping we make it...

Tapeworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Tapeworm

I actually wish the guns came across a bit louder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.