Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dan Ryckert

Person » credited in 4 games

Senior Editor at Giant Bomb from 2014 to 2020. Formerly of Game Informer. Author, Guinness World Record holder, lifelong wrestling mark, and failed musician. After a brief stint as Podcast Producer at WWE Ryckert returned to help guide the next generation of Giant Bomb.

What Animes Would Dan Ryckert Like?

Copius_Hayes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fist of the North Star

Ninja Scroll

Ninja Ressurection

thwip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#402  Edited By thwip

Cromartie High School

No Caption Provided

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I was seriously worried that this would look dated by today's standards. I was wrong.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

@danryckert I think you really should watch Attack on Titan if you get the chance. It is on Netflix (I think you are a subscriber but not sure). It has been the first anime for a lot of my friends and they really did love it. Apparently some of the titans too were based off of wrestlers but I am not too into wrestling so I don't really know.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry to dredge up this thread, but I needed some way to say that with recent pretty good dub of Jojo and Dan's interests, I do not see a universe in which shit like this does not appeal to him.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.