Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Void

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 15, 2010

Rocket out of the void and save a group of stranded humans from an alien force in Dark Void.

Game breaking bug - is there a level select code? >_>

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

So.... I havent played Dark Void (360 version here) for a few weeks, so I decided to give it another go and try to finish it since I don't have much to play at the moment. And then the reason why I stopped playing back then came crashing back, as my game seems to be bugged and I can't progress. I'm stuck on Episode 2 Chapter 2 (the dog fight against the UFOs), and everytime I finish the level, the game gets stuck on what I can only imagine was supposed to be a cutscene, but nothing happens, and I have to reboot the machine. It happened back when I stopped playing it, I guess I was hoping for a patch of some sort, and now its happened again... twice. 

So, is there some sort of level select code so I can skip to Episode 2 Chapter 3, or should I just give up on what is, in all honesty, a mediocre game, but one which I was actually enjoying.

Avatar image for porcelain_snake
    Porcelain_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Porcelain_Snake

no there is no level select cheat code. in fact cheat codes dont seem to exist at all during this gen. what the hell happened to my cheat codes dammit!?!? I WANT BIG HEAD MODE

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Rhaknar
    @Porcelain_Snake said:
    " no there is no level select cheat code. in fact cheat codes dont seem to exist at all during this gen. what the hell happened to my cheat codes dammit!?!? I WANT BIG HEAD MODE "
    great, im screwed then. Thats 15quid down the drain :( Cheers for the quick reply
    Avatar image for porcelain_snake
    Porcelain_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Porcelain_Snake
    @Rhaknar: you could always sell it on ebay, try to get some of your money back.
    luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By luce

I'd say copy someone else's game save but i think they started locking them to your system...stupid idea

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.