Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

uriel cut scene

imcoreyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By imcoreyp

i accidently skipped the cut scene when your in the dry lands getting the sword shard and uriel challenges you to a fight. i beat her and accidently hit the skip button now i missed what happened to her and cant go back :( can someone tell me what happened

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Jayzilla

she tells you about how you shouldn't be fighting angels in video games. what's with all the angel hate in games these days?

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By CptChiken
    @Jayzilla:
    DUDE SPOILERS!
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shirogane

Essentially war spares her and tells her what he saw, she flies off. End of story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.