Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

DCUO Trophy Info Help

Falcon5008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Falcon5008

Ok, honestly the trophies are pretty straight forward (do this and boom), but for the one "Earn a platinum medal in any race". I earned a platinum trophy in the race right outside the villain night club place. I am a free to play member, is that was is causing me to not earn the trophy?

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ImpendingFoil

I got that trophy with the first available race but I was playing the retail version at the time. You might want to check their sites forums since the people there are pretty die hard about the game.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By devilzrule27

I'm fairly certain with the game going F2P they changed the trophies in the game. I noticed earlier that I now have fewer trophies to get compared to when I first bought the game.

krummey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By krummey

I just started on F2P and didn't get that trophy. Threw them a few bucks to go to Premium, still no trophy. Bummer.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By strainedeyes

You can only unlock trophies with the Legendary membership (monthly payment), it kinda sucks. I learned this after getting my second character to 30 and not unlocking the two trophies I should have gotten.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.