Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 02, 2010

Dead Rising 2 is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game that takes place five years after the end of the original Dead Rising, moving its zombie apocalypse setting into the glamorous Fortune City.

Post your favourite Scratch Cards!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

I'm still astounded at how many they have available! One of the best elements of exploration is hunting down items to experiment with and potentially turn into something hilariously brutal. So a thread dedicated to us all posting our favourites--and not to mention to help people find them all--should be more than appropriate. 

Some of my favourites come adding the guitar+amplifier turning into a Power Guitar. It's not too effective but still a brilliant crowd clearer and really cool to use. The electric rake brought from Case Zero, made with a battery+leaf rake is as brilliant as ever, too.  The MMA gloves+nails is potentially my favourite, thus far I'd say. The Rocket Launcher made from a lead pipe+rocket firework is satisfying if not a little cumbersome because the blast radius very easily being hurled back at Chuck.

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By matpaget

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    It's still not out in Canada =(
    This is worse than when Red Dead Redemption was released earlier in Europe!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

The first time I mixed the dinosaur head with the fireworks I couldn't stop laughing...I still can't figure out its purpose but I was highly amused watching a confused zombie walk around with it's face on fire whilst i dismembered his friends around him.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@MatPaget said:
    " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's still not out in Canada =( This is worse than when Red Dead Redemption was released earlier in Europe! "
    Yeah, I have this shit preloaded, and it's driving me nuts.  I HAVE THE FILES ON MY COMPUTER, BUT I CAN'T PLAY THEM! 

Funny you mention Red Dead, that's the last game I was this excited for.
    matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By matpaget
    @InfamousBIG: 
    Haha yeah, same =P
    Fallout New Vegas MIGHT be like this for me too!
    owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By owl_of_minerva

Lightsaber: gem + torch. The awesomeness is self-explanatory I hope.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#8  Edited By alistercat

The Telsa Ball is pretty amazing to throw in to crowds. Watching all that PP pop up.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By Yummylee
    @owl_of_minerva said:
    " Lightsaber: gem + torch. The awesomeness is self-explanatory I hope. "

I think it's a nice touch how the colour will change every time you equip it. 

@dudeglove said:

" The claw gloves (bowie knife + boxing gloves) are insanely overpowered. Most of the psychopaths can be taken out with just a few hits. "

Flamethrower, made from Water Gun+Gasoline Tank, is pretty insane, too. Just drains the health from the psychopaths plenty more than a shotgun, sniper or assault rifle O.o

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.