Maxed Out Not Unlocking

#1 Posted by Adum (16 posts) -

Hey people. I've fully upgraded every weapon and equipment, but the Maxed Out achievement just won't unlock. Does anyone know a good reason why it sometimes won't unlock? Is it known to be glitching?

#2 Posted by Stew (34 posts) -

Did you sell any of the items you maxed out? You have to have all of them in your bank/inventory.

#3 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

You also have to have your slow down time and freeze enemies abilities maxed out.
#4 Posted by Stew (34 posts) -
@FiestaUnicorn said:
" You also have to have your slow down time and freeze enemies abilities maxed out. "
Stasis. 

Also max Kenesis and your suit upgrades.
#5 Posted by Adum (16 posts) -

Yeah. I maxed everything and I have everything in possession. I did sell my Plasma cutter on round 1, but I bought it back and maxed it out again. This is so annoying. Any clues?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.