Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

´Where the fuck do i go?

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edin899

Ok im not a idiot but this has to be one of the dumbest game levels i have ever seen. 

So im in chapter 7 at the part where you need to place the beacon on the freaking asteroid. 
    I disable 2 of the spnning things but there are 2 more left, i looked at a guide on ign.com and it said the other 2 spinning things are outside 

Now how do i get outside? Where do i go? what the hell!

cgoodno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By cgoodno

Gravity jump to the big one right there in the room.  You have to time it when the two axis slow down and before they speed up.

Here's a youtube video that will show you what I mean:  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbAVu5AggUY

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Three0neFive

haven't played in quite a while, but if iirc once you stasis those you jump on the asteroid and just walk outside.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edin899
    @cgoodno said:
    " Gravity jump to the big one right there in the room.  You have to time it when the two axis slow down and before they speed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbAVu5AggUY "
    @Three0neFive said:
    " haven't played in quite a while, but if iirc once you stasis those you jump on the asteroid and just walk outside. "

thanks alot guys !!! 

By the way you guys know what weapon i should get? i only use the plasma cutter and the big gun that uses line racks. 
    Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spoonman671
    @Edin8999 said:
    " @cgoodno said:
    " Gravity jump to the big one right there in the room.  You have to time it when the two axis slow down and before they speed up.

@Three0neFive said:
    " haven't played in quite a while, but if iirc once you stasis those you jump on the asteroid and just walk outside. "
      thanks alot guys !!!  By the way you guys know what weapon i should get? i only use the plasma cutter and the big gun that uses line racks.  "
    Force Gun all day, every day.
    Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By BulletproofMonk
    @Edin8999: Plasma Cutter is the only one you need.
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Cincaid
    @Edin8999 said:
    By the way you guys know what weapon i should get? i only use the plasma cutter and the big gun that uses line racks.  "
    This of course!
    cgoodno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By cgoodno
    @CrazyChris said:

" @Edin8999 said:

By the way you guys know what weapon i should get? i only use the plasma cutter and the big gun that uses line racks.  "

This of course! "
    This.  Though, the Ore Gun is a wider plasma cutter and is the best weapon in the game, IMHO.  The wider arc of it really takes care of some of the ammo wasting opponents in one or two shots instead of 4 or 5 shots.  But, it's not necessary and it has its weaknesses.
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By davidwitten22
    @Edin8999 said:
    " @cgoodno said:

@Three0neFive said:
      thanks alot guys !!!  By the way you guys know what weapon i should get? i only use the plasma cutter and the big gun that uses line racks.  "
    The plasma rifle thingy. It's good against those tiny things and it saves your better guns ammo.
    Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Rayfield
    @Edin8999: 

The Line gun is powerful but a fully upgraded plasma cutter is pretty much unstoppable. Also you can join the illustrious ranks of me and get the achievement for only using the plasma cutter for the entire game. 

I found the Ripper to be the worst weapon.
    Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Edin899
    @Rayfield said:
    " @Edin8999:  The Line gun is powerful but a fully upgraded plasma cutter is pretty much unstoppable. Also you can join the illustrious ranks of me and get the achievement for only using the plasma cutter for the entire game.  I found the Ripper to be the worst weapon. "
    Ok, 

i already upgraded the plasma cutter alot. 

1 more question guys where do you get the white suit that everybody is wearing in all the videos on youtube. 
    I only have the level 4 suit.
    paco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By paco
    @Edin8999 said:

" @Rayfield said:

" @Edin8999:  The Line gun is powerful but a fully upgraded plasma cutter is pretty much unstoppable. Also you can join the illustrious ranks of me and get the achievement for only using the plasma cutter for the entire game.  I found the Ripper to be the worst weapon. "
    Ok,  i already upgraded the plasma cutter alot.  1 more question guys where do you get the white suit that everybody is wearing in all the videos on youtube. I only have the level 4 suit. "
    The white suit is the military suit, it's the level 6 suit. You get it after beating the game once and loading a cleared save file.
    Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edin899
    @ThePaco said:
    " @Edin8999 said:

" @Rayfield said:

Ok,  i already upgraded the plasma cutter alot.  1 more question guys where do you get the white suit that everybody is wearing in all the videos on youtube. I only have the level 4 suit. "
    The white suit is the military suit, it's the level 6 suit. You get it after beating the game once and loading a cleared save file. "
    Alright thanks alot, i think im done playing dead space. 
    Just got into chapter 8 and walked into a hallway to see a dead guy crawling over the floor followed by this fucked up thing with huge legs ! f this game its 3 am
    Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By Junkerman

I love the name of this topic title.  I'd offer advice, but it looks like your questions have been covered more then adequately.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edin899
    @Junkerman said:
    " I love the name of this topic title.  I'd offer advice, but it looks like your questions have been covered more then adequately.  

Yes sorry, and 1 more thing. 

Who the hell put vsync as a option in this game? 
    I booted the game up thinking i could run it and bam ! runs like shit ! 
    i turn v sync off and it runs fine on the higest settings, 
    What does vsync do?
    paco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By paco
    @Edin8999 said:

" @Junkerman said:

" I love the name of this topic title.  I'd offer advice, but it looks like your questions have been covered more then adequately.  

Yes sorry, and 1 more thing.  Who the hell put vsync as a option in this game? I booted the game up thinking i could run it and bam ! runs like shit ! i turn v sync off and it runs fine on the higest settings, What does vsync do? "
    Vsync caps your frame rate, usually at 60 fps (or to whatever your monitor's refresh rate is). Dead Space, however, caps it at 30 fps. Also, it seems "sluggish" because mouse movement isn't one to one. It plays a lot better (when vysnc is on) if you play with a controller, or at least that's what I've noticed.
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
    @ThePaco said:

" @Edin8999 said:

" @Junkerman said:

Yes sorry, and 1 more thing.  Who the hell put vsync as a option in this game? I booted the game up thinking i could run it and bam ! runs like shit ! i turn v sync off and it runs fine on the higest settings, What does vsync do? "
    Vsync caps your frame rate, usually at 60 fps (or to whatever your monitor's refresh rate is). Dead Space, however, caps it at 30 fps. Also, it seems "sluggish" because mouse movement isn't one to one. It plays a lot better (when vysnc is on) when you play with a controller, or at least that's what I've noticed. "
    You could also use your GPU's control panel and force Vsync through that. With that going you'll be capped at a buttery smooth 60fps instead of the game's vsync (30fps) cap, and no more screen tearing if that bothers you. I can't fucking stand screen tearing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.