Deadly Premonition

Posted by Trailok (5 posts) -

Months ago I watched Brad and Ryan's Endurance Run of Deadly Premonition. I thought the game a joke at first, but the more I watched the more I fell in love with it. In February I was bored and decided to go back and watch Jeff and Vinny's ER. I found they did many different quests and got to the end in a different way. This prompted me to go out and buy the game. I put it in reluctantly, expecting to have a horrible experience in the combat sequences, but I REALLY wanted to see all the other side quests. I played it on easy, and what I found was surprising.  The combat was not all that hard, and on easy the enemies died very quickly. I guess what I am saying, is that to all the people that said this game sucked or had major issues were wrong. It could have been better, but for a budget title you will not get much better of a value proposition.

#1 Posted by Trailok (5 posts) -

Months ago I watched Brad and Ryan's Endurance Run of Deadly Premonition. I thought the game a joke at first, but the more I watched the more I fell in love with it. In February I was bored and decided to go back and watch Jeff and Vinny's ER. I found they did many different quests and got to the end in a different way. This prompted me to go out and buy the game. I put it in reluctantly, expecting to have a horrible experience in the combat sequences, but I REALLY wanted to see all the other side quests. I played it on easy, and what I found was surprising.  The combat was not all that hard, and on easy the enemies died very quickly. I guess what I am saying, is that to all the people that said this game sucked or had major issues were wrong. It could have been better, but for a budget title you will not get much better of a value proposition.

#2 Posted by theanticitizen (274 posts) -

I whole heartedly agree. I love almost everything about Deadly Premonition. Even the out dated graphics. 

#3 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

I agree. 

Deadly Premonition is actually a good game.

#4 Posted by supermike6 (3639 posts) -

Deadly Premonition is, in fact, the greatest game ever made. I'm glad you like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.