ER Watitng Room

#1 Posted by NoDeath (798 posts) -

Seeing as I've got a whole week off from having to get up at 5:30am I'm able to stay up until 11:00pm (which is when the new ER episodes get posted here) guilt free. With that in mind I've just spent the past half hour idly browsing the forums with absolutely nothing to do. With the old ER and the old video player one could view the video page well in advance of when the actual episode became available and make idle chatter in the comments while anticipating the new video. Now that the pages are inaccessible I figured we could take a que from the bombcast board and make a place to hang around in while we wait for our daily fix.

So... What are you guys up to?

#2 Posted by White (1357 posts) -

Watching ER.

#3 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -

WHERE'S EPISODE 8 DAMNIT.

#4 Posted by ashogo (943 posts) -

Looks like we're going to have to wait for our VJ dose today. But what worries me is that usually, when you type the episode # in the search bar it will come up, even if it's not uploaded yet. Not so with VJ-18. I really hope the video didn't corrupt or something, that would be a terrible episode to have to re-record.

#5 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -
@ashogo:  It's there when i type in VJ-18
#6 Posted by ashbash (368 posts) -
@cap123 said:
" @ashogo:  It's there when i type in VJ-18 "
YES

Finally they have it. I wasn't there maybe an hour ago when you typed that in.
#7 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -
@ashbash159: It's appears in the search box, but it's not click-able, right?
#8 Posted by Jamsque (53 posts) -

The link in the search results just takes me to the root Videos page!

#9 Posted by BaaG (26 posts) -
@Jamsque: Yup, same here.
#10 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -

yeah its in the process so it expect it up soon, do we really need a waiting room for the ER thread lol

also its spelt waiting

#11 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -

If it's not up in the next half a hour I'll have to watch it tomorrow. :0

#12 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -
@Metroid545: Well it's better than having a bunch of threads about how the ep is not here.
#13 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I searched for it among the videos, and found it there. Clicking on it just resulted in me being returned to the videos page. Boo.

#14 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@artofwar420: TRUE that
#15 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -

So back on topic, I'm just cleaning up around my room with TV as background noise.

#16 Posted by gavingt (63 posts) -

Nice touch in maintaining spelling error parity with the other thread title. *slow clap*

#17 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@gavingt: *joins clap*
#18 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

OK GUYS enough joking!! very funny

i am ready for my VJ-18 now.

#19 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -
Que up that ear cheese.
#20 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -

WHERE'S EPISODE 18 DAMNIT.

#21 Posted by HatKing (5953 posts) -

I remember back when I brought up that the title was spelt wrong for the Bombcast Waiting room, apparently I was the only one who noticed.  Glad that's now still true.

#22 Posted by Godlovesugly (276 posts) -

I've never been in a watitng room before.

#23 Posted by kollay (1929 posts) -

Went ahead and got some dinner with hopes after I get back, VJ-18 would be up. Alas, I was wrong. 

Guess it's just you and me this time, Chicken.

#24 Posted by BulletStorm (487 posts) -
@HatKing: I noticed this too, but decided that the people who thought that waiting for a video to show up on this website warranted and entire thread about it probably weren't worth correcting, at all.
#25 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

This is so lame, I want to eat some ice cream, but I want to eat it while watching VJ-18, I won't eat it without watching the video.  So put up the damn video so I can eat my godamm ice cream!!

#26 Posted by MisterMouse (3554 posts) -
@ArchScabby: sounds like you are in quite a predicament till they put up the video
#27 Posted by Dethfish (3667 posts) -

It makes me so happy to see that waiting is misspelled in this thread too.

#28 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

It's 1:06AM GMT and no sign of VJ so all I can hope for is a double bill tomorrow.

#29 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" This is so lame, I want to eat some ice cream, but I want to eat it while watching VJ-18, I won't eat it without watching the video.  So put up the damn video so I can eat my godamm ice cream!! "
Hmm...I'm entirely sure but, did you just scream for ice cream?
#30 Edited by gavingt (63 posts) -

Yeah, I've gotta take my insulin shot, but I want to take it while watching VJ-18, I won't take it without watching the video. So put up the damn video so I won't slip into a coma!!

I wonder if they even know it's not up. They probably assumed it went up just fine.

#31 Posted by sully (69 posts) -
#32 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -
@sully:  yes you are a god
#33 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -
@sully: Yes yes yes.
#34 Posted by clush (417 posts) -

hehe... tit... hehehehehe!

#35 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

A whole 'nother day before I can see the next episode. Boo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.