Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

I played some more Deadly Premonition today...

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By MooseyMcMan

And boy, it sure is a slow paced game. I've been playing with a buddy of mine, and even though we spent 3-4 hours playing today, it doesn't really feel like we accomplished much (aside from finding shotgun ammo whilst fishing, even though we have yet to acquire a shotgun). We got to one spot where we had to wait until 15:00 for a town meeting to occur, so we showed up and figured we'd just wait around for an in-game hour. We figured out that an in-game minute is equal to 20 seconds of real world time.  

But the story is actually intriguing, and it's hilarious, so it's worth it. 

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MooseyMcMan

And boy, it sure is a slow paced game. I've been playing with a buddy of mine, and even though we spent 3-4 hours playing today, it doesn't really feel like we accomplished much (aside from finding shotgun ammo whilst fishing, even though we have yet to acquire a shotgun). We got to one spot where we had to wait until 15:00 for a town meeting to occur, so we showed up and figured we'd just wait around for an in-game hour. We figured out that an in-game minute is equal to 20 seconds of real world time.  

But the story is actually intriguing, and it's hilarious, so it's worth it. 

Spectreman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spectreman

*  You can smoke a cigarette to pass the time. The story keep getting even better.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995

Many of the problems in the game, you'll find, are gotten rid of the more you play into it-normally after an extreme case of what was wrong with it in the first place.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @Spectreman said:
    " *  You can smoke a cigarette to pass the time. The story keep getting even better. "
    Yes, we realized that about ten minutes after the town meeting began. I was going to put that in the post, but then a pizza arrived, so I cut it short in favor of greasy, cheesy, meaty goodness (not Domino's of course, they suck a**-mar). 
    Urmean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Urmean

I bought the game with a friend. Definitely worth it. Although, he was pretty upset when I spent about a half hour around town, collecting cards. I told him that we're getting all the achievements.

Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Hannibal
    @MooseyMcMan: I quite like the new Dominos. If you haven't given it a shot you should. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.