Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Part of PSN flash sale.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By liquiddragon

Just 'cause this game is such a big part of GB's past, I thought it worth letting folks know. Deadly Premonition: DC is part of the PSN flash sale this weekend. It's $5 but note that performance issues have been reported on this port. And of course, a reminder that this is a PS3 game, not PS4.

I'm still debating whether to pick it up. I've only seen the ER and wouldn't mind playing it but have so much other stuff I want to get through. The price is nothing but adding more on top of all I have to play seems pointless.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Man, I haven't turned my PS3 on in forever (the battery on my controller appears to have died out). Every once in a while I wonder what deals I may have missed out on. I think I'm satisfied knowing what this game had to offer from the pair of endurance runs, though. Watching it twice was enough to not need to play it once.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

A great game, though a fair warning: the performance on the PS3 version of the Director's Cut is really poor, with a lower framerate than the original version had on the 360, and at times it makes it almost unplayable especially when driving.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.