Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

SWERY: thank you guys I love you

Majkiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Majkiboy

Yup, his own words from an interview on gammasutra!

It was a nice read, so read it yourself as well! He seemes pretty honest about things, especially the combat and stuff as they did that part very late in the production process. 
    Just wanted to share and sry if someone posted this somewhere else :)

It's something that is the same whether you are playing a game, watching a movie or reading a book. It's is an important experience in life. And when it's over, I really like when it leaves something in your heart.
        Thank you and guys, I love you!!

I myself never played the game but relied on the ER's. And man I'm glad that I did, that game needs to be experienced in some way or another :)
    Taler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Taler

Actually, this part wasn't even in the original concept and after checking with my staff and many people, I eventually realized that it was necessary.

NOOOO. Who's the idiot that told him this. God damn it, it's not bloody necessary! 

I mean... look at Heavy Rain FFS. 

This game would've probably rated at least 10 points higher on metacritic without the shooting bits.
    Majkiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Majkiboy

he should have went all in with his crazy ideas :D

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

So that explains why the combat is so terrible! Well, not terrible, just not very good. Not bad enough to ruin the great humor/murder mystery, but bad enough that my friend and I (who are playing through the game) groan every time we get to one, and try to get through them quickly.  

Still, awesome game though. Well, not awesome, more like...Unique. And Weird.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By aurahack

Beat it a month after it came out and, to this day, it still pops up in my mind as one of the strangest games I've ever played. What a surreal experience it was but oh, how I love it so. 

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Love you too, SWERY :) DP is a tight game that I'm glad to have experienced.
    RobJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By RobJ

SWERY is a genius. DP was one of the best games I've played in a long, long time.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By armaan8014

I LOVE SWERY MORE THAN HE LOVES ME

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.