Uk Release?

#1 Posted by McDom (70 posts) -

I can't find any kind of information about a UK release anywhere on the web - does anyone have any idea if we're gonna have the pleasure of this game over in blighty?

#2 Edited by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@McDom said:

" I can't find any kind of information about a UK release anywhere on the web - does anyone have any idea if we're gonna have the pleasure of this game over in blighty? "

I've checked. So far NA and JP have a confirmed release date. There's still a chance that UK might get one but late announcements aren't usual..
#3 Posted by raidingkvatch (1165 posts) -

Bollocks I was getting kinda interested in this game, but I don't know if it'll be worth importing

#4 Posted by CABBAGES (534 posts) -

I was looking at importing this too but from what i have read on forums and stuff it is not region free :( 
#5 Posted by Myomoto (310 posts) -

Japanese PS3 version is fully in English, I believe.
It is put out under a different name though, it's called "Red Seeds Profile".

#6 Posted by KaiUnderneath (122 posts) -

Total wank...I'm so desperate to play through this game.

#7 Posted by Creamypies (4091 posts) -

Maybe Giant Bomb can make it happen!

#8 Posted by Clubvodka (417 posts) -

I want it on the 360, so heres hoping. 

I hope its not another Phantom Dust situation...
#9 Posted by damswedon (3202 posts) -

i wish it was out here. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.