Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Higher Soul Level Characters in same Area

xXDiabloFanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xXDiabloFanXx

Can you have someone in your same area that is around 100+ soul level if you're around 70-80? It wouldn't seem fair to have someone that high of a level killing off everyone in one area and act like a bully for that region.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ghost249

Could you rephrase that question a bit? I'm a bit confused towards what you are asking

cancerdancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By cancerdancer

There is supposed to be a level limit, but I know that only being for co-op play. Plus 100+ is pretty vague. If it's 100 and you're 80, that wouldn't seem too bad. But if it's a lot further apart, maybe something is up.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghost249
    @xXDiabloFanXx
    well from what I know is that you can only summon people that are 10 levels higher or lower then you as a blue phantom, the same should also apply for black phantoms as well if that is what you are asking.
    xXDiabloFanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xXDiabloFanXx
    @Ghost249: Yeah it is. thanks for the reply.
    Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Grissefar

I think below lvl 100, you have to be at most 10 apart, and above lvl 100 I think it's 25.

ytidrusba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ytidrusba

here's the level restriction formula:  host soul level +/- (host soul level * .1) + 10, always round down.   
    so if your soul level is 75, the max invading enemy PvP soul level is 75 + (75*.1) +10 = 92.5, rounded down is 92.   

[formula from demon's souls wiki, which has been consistent with my PvP experience.]

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.