Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

I want this demon's soulsss..

bonbolapti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By bonbolapti

Here's a question, because I wonder if anybody has beat him or just ignored him.

1-4 of the castle area, before you head onto the False King, there's a blue dragon. The first part of running past him is pretty much no problem, but then he flies up and sits himself just above the door and breathes fire like a maniac.

What I'm curious about, is if anyone around here has beaten him and what strategy did you use? I'm a level 66 wanderer and I've not bothered with trying to learn anything magic related. But I've actually got my character standing on the steps just inches in front of getting burned. wearing the accursed ring, so the Dragon's only paying attention to me While Biorr shoots at him for little HP at a time.

It's a boring strategy, but I figure I can just do that, while I go off and do something else, because I'm not really in any kind of danger. but I just wanted to ask around see how anyone else has dealt with him. maybe give me an insight and do away with him a little faster.

Other than that I have no problem leaving this on overnight lol

Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
    deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I know you can run under his chin and start shooting arrows yourself or use wraith of god/fire storm.

It takes forever to bring the damn thing down, I didn't have the patience to do it myself but it can be done with a couple hundred arrows and a lava bow.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By luce

You can skip it but i killed it for the Trophy/Blue Dragon Soul

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By lego_my_eggo
    @odintal said:
    " I know you can run under his chin and start shooting arrows yourself or use wraith of god/fire storm.  It takes forever to bring the damn thing down, I didn't have the patience to do it myself but it can be done with a couple hundred arrows and a lava bow. "
    this is how i normally see it done. the first time i faced him i did not have a bow or know any magic, but some blue phantoms where more then willing to help me out. just grab a good bow and arrow and learn any ranged spell you can with your level and make a run for the door and sit under and chip away at him.
    Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fbomb

You can sit directly under him and lock-on with your magic, and fire soul arrows at him until he dies. Originally I shot arrows at him from a distance, until I ran out, then had to go run under him and finish him off with Soul Arrows.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By iamjohn

Sticky white stuff.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By yyZiggurat

I brought in hundreds of arrows and stood towards the middle of the staircase firing at him.  Looking back now the Morion Blade & Clever Rat technique would have saved me a lot of time.

bonbolapti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By bonbolapti

hah.. well, what I basically ended up doing was forging the Lava Bow. Reducing him to half way on the walk way and then finishing the job when he goes to the door.

woo, easy stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.