Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Viscous/Sticky Compound longbow vs. Lava bow

Insejn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Insejn

I was wondering wich one is the better? 

Can the Lava bow still do the same amount of dmg to firebased demons, even though it shoots fire arrows?
    Chojin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Chojin
    @Insejn:

If you have high enough Dexterity, the Viscous bow is apparently the strongest in the game according to the DS wiki. I personally prefer the Lava Bow though, since it also deals a stun effect. Not entirely sure about fire based enemies though.

Insejn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Insejn

Ok thx a lot! =)
    HaniBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HaniBall

If you have high DEX the sticky bow, combined with hyper mode is probably the best pve weapon in the game.

I have been through the game a few times now but it took me a while to figure out how to hunt down that friggen lizard who dropes the spider stones.
    (I had more pures than shards at some point I think)

I am talking about the lizard behind the corner by the throng of dregglings, two of which throw rocks at you.

What you do is go right, not left, smash the barrels, go up the stairs and drop down behind the dregglings. Kill them then hyper arrow the lizard.

Be sure to equip the thiefs ring of course.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.