Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Never ran a D2 raid? Now's your chance!

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LittleWask

Hey gang, I've been thinking about setting up a game for people who never completed a Leviathan raid before. Our lives are busy, and there are probably lots of people who missed out on the chance to run these raids back when they first came out.

Well, now's the chance! I want to run with up to 5 new raiders, who never got the chance to complete previously. I have plenty of experience, and will guide us through the encounters. I'm very patient and believe in a low-pressure approach; most important is that everyone is laughing and having fun.

If you're interested, drop a line. I'm thinking we'll get together Saturday, around 5pm PDT, on PS4.

See you starside, Guardians!

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to do that, I've yet to go through a raid in Destiny. What platform are you planning on playing on? I'm on PC.

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on PS4, unfortunately. I do know a guy, though. His name is Transwave, he plays on PC, and he loves to sherpa first timers. If you were to message him on the GB Destiny discord, I'm sure he could help you out.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Hestilllives19

@littlewask: If you end up needing help with this, feel free to hit me up. I'm mostly taking a break from Destiny now outside of doing a Spire of Stars run with the other Admins that we haven't been able to do yet (can't find the time everyone is available) and maybe trying to get the Ikelos SR this week. But I'd jump on to help some people through the Raid. Just let me know if you need it.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I played through all the raids in Destiny 1 dozens and dozens of times, but for whatever reason never got a chance in D2. I should be free for Saturday so count me tentatively in!

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidprince: Roger that, I will reach out to you if we reach the required amount of players.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I haven't managed to finish any of the raids yet. I ran Leviathan once but we didn't manage to finish it. Unfortunately, I'll probably be busy for the start time, but I'd be interested if you ever plan another newbie run. I'm in Secret Anime Vice Editors and watch the Discord but I don't really have the guts to speak up when people are looking for players to do activities like the raids and such.

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjbsterling: I got you, friend. I'm also in SAVE, so I'll keep an eye out for your name. Any times that work better for you? I'll keep you in mind for future runs.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By JJBSterling

@littlewask: Thank you! My schedule is kind of all over the place so I can't really say. I'm just busy right around the start time but I'll be online later this evening. I really don't know when specifically or anything, though so I don't want to make anyone wait obviously.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.