Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Are you going back to Destiny for the DLC?

• 58 results
    SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yes. I spent tones of time with Destiny. Definitely excited for more content. Plus I need something to play in December.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nope i beat the game once and never played it again and will not play it again. I was bored while playing the game, i had a little fun when my friend jumped in and played with me. However, it was fun not because the game was any better it was just because i had someone to talk to and keep my mind off of actually playing the game.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

For the price they want to charge? No f'ing way. Bungie is offering a pathetic amount of content for twenty bucks. Doubtless they'll crow about what a huge success the expansion will be simply do to the number of pre-order season-pass nonsense they already sold, but it's becoming very clear they have no clue about proper MMO design or pricing.

BrolicGaoler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely, I got them with my ghost edition. Absolutely no reason not to, at least until I get bored of the new stuff.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yup. I plan to pour probably another 25+ hours into the expansion alone. Maybe the way they do the content clicks with me... not really sure. I really hope Destiny 2 is amazing, though. I can't be burned twice by Bungie. Their pedigree allowed me to overlook a lot of mishaps in this edition, but they better not release another game with a companion-required story, lacking content, or laggy match-making.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I haven't played for a while, there's been alot of changes in the last month or so, so yeah I will return.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I feel like Bungie is trying to set the next gen pricing/content model and I think they're being stingy. No way am I supporting this.

Destiny is made for people with addictive personalities. As one of those people I want to stay as far away from it as humanly possible. It has similar psychological design techniques as Hearthstone or other f2p trash. Bungie has no respect for their players time.

Zeds_Dead_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely not. Even while I played Destiny for a couple of weeks after launch I was regretting it due to its flaws and what I believe to be poor design. Since I traded in my copy I never once felt even a fleeting moment of regret whatsoever. I will quite likely never give Bungie my money ever again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.