Does anything different happen in the Convention Center (spoilers

#1 Posted by nemt (863 posts) -

I've found a situation where I can't decide what to do. I like confronting Taggart during his speech, but I also want to plant the evidence on his PC and frame him - but I can't do both. Does one give more benefit than the other (apart from the speech one giving an achievement/trophy)?

#2 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4592 posts) -

There's no right or wrong way to play the game. It's all about how you feel you should proceed. If you think Bill Taggart deserves to be framed for what he may or may not have done, then do it. 

I chose the speech every time, though. I love making him look like an asshole.

#3 Posted by Jackel2072 (2236 posts) -

i never confronted him, just because of the path i was on. i ended up digging through his computer but did not plant the evidence.

#4 Posted by yinstarrunner (1182 posts) -

You can confront him during his speech?  Awesome!  I'll have to try that on my next playthrough. 
#5 Posted by Tennmuerti (7998 posts) -

How do you get the option to plant the evidence? Do you get it after hacking his PC?

Because I didn't go throught with that. Only had the option to hack in for the info or talk to him, didn't see the plant, so wandering it when you get it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.