Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

New TGS 2010 Trailer

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By valrog
    Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Axersia

Man, the Japanese dub makes that shit even more epic. Production I.G. should make an anime out of this. Or, y'know, Square Enix themselves could just make a CG movie out of it. When your level design methodology looks like this, you're probably better off making movies anyway (this only goes for that particular team, though).

But anyway, I'll probably pick this up close to release date. Not a big fan of how it constantly takes the player out of the experience with short stealthkill cutscenes and whatnot, though. I also don't like how it features a third-person cover mechanic despite being a first-person shooter. I've played a bit of the previous two Deus Ex games (I kinda preferred the more confined areas of the second game, but most people don't, apparently), and I'd still rather they make this a full-on third-person shooter than having to constantly switch between the two perspectives.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By valrog
    English Trailer!!

@Axersia: I see your point, it would indeed make an amazing Third Person Shooter. But, I have no problems with what we've seen so far. Only one small thing. I don't like it how Adam holds his gun with both hands when dragging someone (As seen in the video showing gameplay). It kind of kills it for me. Other than that... I'm really excited for it.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Red12b

@valrog:

English trailer 
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By valrog
    @Red12b:  I did post the English trailer. But thanks for embedding it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.