Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doki-Doki Universe

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 10, 2013

"RPG/Simulation/Interactive Story" with a large universe to explore and a significant social component.

Regular crashing on PS4?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

I was pretty happy that PS+ ended up giving this for all consoles, not just the vita; but it seems this game is a bit of a crashfest on my ps4, the game can't seem to run more than 20-25 minutes without crashing; anyone else having issues?

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#3 riostarwind  Moderator

I played it when it originally came out and it did crash at least 5 times before I finished it. It definitely has some issues. Spawning to many items could be making it crash.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#4  Edited By Kidavenger

@riostarwind: that may be it, it always seems to happen when I'm close to clearing a planet.

Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Just beat it on PS3, and it crashed for me several times, most often when I'd try to pull up the list of summonables and it would hardlock, though the music would continue playing.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

Crashed on PS3 for me all the time. Like maybe every 25 minutes or so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.