Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 21, 2010

Retro Studios brings Donkey Kong back to business with DKC Returns, a brand new platformer made in the vein of the original Rare SNES games.

Why I love Donkey Kong, Till death do us part.

NarcolepticBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NarcolepticBat

I boot up my wii since my mother came over and wanted to play them wii sports and I sit on my couch for my Donkey Kong. I have waited for a good Donkey Kong game for quite some time and my wishes have been forfilled as this is by far my game of the decade. Why perhaps? Character, Dignity and pure Kong affection. The only thing this game did wrong was not being on the PS3 so I could see my baby in full fledged high definition (whatever your definition may be (pun)). I want to see all the hairs on my baby sway in the wind like speed grass and speed tree. You could say then that this game is not at fault and a simple 3D designer would suit my desires to which I would post numerous pictures of the fully rendered Kongs I have already made. But I want to see him run jump and sweat as he and his various sidekicks make their way through the obstacles that only demons could have placed in their way. But donkey Kong doesn't care, my baby fights over every obstacle with the fearlessness of a war hardened knight, a battle hardened hero or a goddamn sexy gorilla. I understand that some people make their way through these levels as fast as they can but the majority of us who have an entire Donkey Kong collection continue to buy the game for what you may call affection, or pure fucking lust. And to be truthful it is, you may not understand or care but sometimes these videogames we all play consume the goal lust and proceed into the true lust of sexual respects. And so I will stare at the wii textures with a microscope as I look for every sweat and panting texture that Donkey Kong produces and picturing that monkey lying on top of me until a miracle happens and Donkey Kong appears on PS3. 5/5 stars. Game of The Year.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Want me to wed you and donkey kong?
    benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By benpack

I'm looking forward to buying this for Christmas.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ch3burashka

Paragraphs exist for a reason.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf

Your description of DK is frightening. D:

Avatar image for christiancastillo
    ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ChristianCastillo
    @ImmortalSaiyan said:
    " Want me to wed you and donkey kong? "
    I would love to be the ring bearer.
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan
    @ChristianCastillo said:
    " @ImmortalSaiyan said:
    " Want me to wed you and donkey kong? "
    I would love to be the ring bearer. "

Consiter it done. Now we need a wedding planer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.